rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reviews of "Why can't I leave a smiley face?"

Reviews of "Why can't I leave a smiley face?"

As a huge Dead Bat fan I was eagerly awaiting this book. It's very short, I read it in an hour and a half roughly, but I was highly entertained.

--Spoilers below--

Roosh is aware Game has changed him, as evidenced by the "hovering above my body" story in the opening salvo of the book. He is capable of human emotion and connection, however he deems it as fleeting, and such is his abundance mentality, a new encounter never seems far away. In general, the book deals with this type of player-isolation, and the disaproval from loved ones such a lifestyle leads to. That said, it isn't a 'sad' book at all, the anecdotes about his dealings with American women are told in a rapid, fun and very readable way. Although I thought, whilst reading, his treatment of the cougar was a bit mean-spirited, in hindsight, I can't say I would have reacted differently - especially considering all the shit tests she put him through earlier in the 'relationship'...She certainly seemed to think it was one anyway!

His dalliance with the Spanish girl was an entertaining read, as was the way it is evidence for what we discuss on here about feminism, lack of commitment in modern dating etc. As was the she failed to rebut any of Roosh's points on how women have actually suffered under feminism in the guise of empowerment.

I don't want this to turn into a chapter by chapter description, so I'll leave out any more detailed specific instances. His gambling/bonding session with his Dad and certain issues surrounding that relationship was a humanising touch, and it is worth noting his relationship with his sister seems very different to the way described in Dead Bat - fascinating, and I suppose the ultimate conclusion of leading a truly red-pill lifestyle.

I won't say much, but I hope to be at the future proposed Europe meet up. [Roosh, is the soccer jersey you refer to the German national-team tracksuit top you wear in the book challenge vid?]

The most notable difference between Dead Bat Roosh, and this Roosh is his absolutely fearless responses to annoying women. There is a cold, zero tolerance attitude which is both impressive and something which only certain people could pull off I reckon.

All in all, a great read and a fitting, albeit short, sequel of sorts to Dead Bat. Hopefully Roosh sells enough copies of this and his other books so that more and more men approach him in clubs requesting pics...like he's Mystery or something. [Image: wink.gif]

Finally, it has inspired me to change plans and make Eastern Europe my destination for 2014

Typos - "stay hi" p.22,
p.10 needs another " for the following “but I don’t want to argue. Let me go see where my friend is(")
p27 "make a border run one to another country

There were a few others, but they were pointed out by someone else earlier.

Cheers!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread