rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transgender "girl" not allowed to use female bathrooms

Transgender "girl" not allowed to use female bathrooms

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:47 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:33 AM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:26 AM)Aer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 05:56 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 03:40 AM)houston Wrote:  

What kind of dad would let his kid away get with this!?
My guess is one who lives under constant fear of divorce rape.

I wonder how many of these transgendered toddlers are going to eat a gun before they turn 30?

I need to go over to BestGore.com and watch a few rusty knife, Mexican narco beheadings so I can cleanse my mind of this depressing shit.

Chechnyan Beheading /thread

Also, I really don't know what to make of this whole transgender thing. Is it a product of nature or nurture? I'm willing to bet nurture in most cases. They recently declassified it as a mental disorder (WHICH IT SHOULD BE IF BIPOLAR DISORDER IS) which left me with my head shaking.

If you're gay, you're gay. It happens. But this shit doesn't happen in nature.

Only in jails.

Why not? If female brains and male brains are are different. Doesn't it stand to reason that every so often a man is going to be born with a female brain and vice versa?

Yeah, in the same way that male brains and pink-imaginative pony brains are different, so it makes sense that every so often a man will be born with the brain of an imagined pink magical pony. Does that sound realistic to you?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-Bs3yEEDcbjdrIFY5HJw...FITZGBvaCg]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

Come on, dude. I made a simple, logical point. Either you believe that gender is physically determined by brain chemistry or you think it's socialized. If you accept that gender is, in fact, physically determined, then that means sometimes people will be born male, but have a somehwhat feminized brain. Maybe some men are exposed to abnormally low levels of testosterone in the brain. I don't know.

You're response is absurd. It as if I said that someone was born with two legs and you replied, "that's impossible. Human beings have two legs."

If you're not going to respond to the argument I made, then just don't respond at all. Save the snark. This isn't Jezebel.

Messages In This Thread