rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Look at what is happening to this 4 year old boy

Look at what is happening to this 4 year old boy

Quote: (01-04-2011 11:38 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2011 01:27 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is child abuse. She's basically creating a fag because she wanted a daughter in the first place. Let me guess... there's no father around.

How can you create a gay person?
You 'turn' gay when you're inside your mom.

Of course you can, what explains widespread pederasty in ancient Greece? Or why some guys that may have never had a homosexual experience in their lives start getting down with other men behind bars and learn to enjoy it? I think sexuality is way more fluid than we think it is which is why it's important to discourage men from fucking each other. I'm not making a homophobic argument, I don't hate gays, I think some are truly born that way, but I still see it as something undesirable if my son were that way.

As for the video, man...that whole show is like a glimpse of what would happen if Oprah type women ran the world. Interesting watching all those women clap and say how wonderful the father is. If that was my kid, I'd whip his ass everytime he put on a dress and enroll him in an MMA class the second he's old enough, whether he wants to or not.

Messages In This Thread