rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Tired of the False Rape Coolade

I'm Tired of the False Rape Coolade

Quote: (02-27-2013 08:31 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

Like others even I am not sure what the OP is trying to explain. However, there is claim on the other side (our side) that men are falsely accused of rape. This is based on a study but this is based on news and what we hear and see on an almost daily basis now (not mere anecdotal evidence). There have been countless threads posted by members of girls getting caught by the police and even in Canada I have read many stories in the last two years where women accused men of raping them for a variety of reasons. The most common one is that the woman is already married or has a bf and doesn't want him to find out.

Shit, "To Kill A Mockingbird" was about a woman who felt great shame at wanted to get reamed out by a one-armed black guy, so she concocted this story that she had been raped and he was hanged for it. False rape allegations cannot be new.

Messages In This Thread