rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Tired of the False Rape Coolade

I'm Tired of the False Rape Coolade

I think what he wants us to do is re-evaluate our positions about false rape accusations instead of relying on horrifying accounts of anecdotal evidence.

The problem with that is that the definition of rape changed quite a bit in the last thirty years, so most people don't even know what it means any more. The fact that there are any false rape accusations at all marginalizes actual rape victims.

I'm only going to give a shit about the "rape culture" when feminists start giving shits about cuckoldry and how it affects men. That shit can be proven, something like 15 to 20% of all kids are illegitimate, which doesn't account for women who fuck around on their husbands without getting knocked up.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread