rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

I've been in Dumaguete for 4 days now and myself and my 3 man crew, we're thoroughly enjoying it. We're here for another couple of days so I'll put together a data sheet on it after we leave. For now though I have a couple of lay reports:

Two nights ago we went to this nice restaurant (well, one of the better ones in Dumaguete, nothing is very high end here) and had a meal and some beers. When we arrived I decided to strategically sit next to a table of about 6 people, a young white guy and 5 girls. When they finished their meal, the white guy and his girl left then the 4 other girls crossed the road and were taking pics together. One of my friends says "man we should go talk to those girls", so I took matters into my own hands and walked over to them as they were getting into a truck and asked if they want to meet us for some drinks at another bar. They agreed and we met them 15 minutes later. The group date went well but nothing too crazy just a couple of beers, we each got a girls' number (the hottest one was preggo so none of us took hers) and we made plans to hit the beach together the next day.

So we spent the afternoon at Dauin beach, about 20 minutes from downtown. On our way back, I told the girl I had on the back of my scooter that I needed to stop at my hotel for a quick shower and a change of clothes, to which she agreed. I had already made out with her at the beach when we went for a walk and she was rubbing my weiner with her hand, so I knew she was down. I used some of 20nations trusty LMR buster techniques and tapped that in my room real quick then we went and met the group at a KTV bar. lay #1.

I bounced from the ktv bar because it was getting annoying, went back to the hotel and got online, set up a date for a girl at 8 near my place. She was nice, had a couple of drinks, but she had to go work at a call centre at 9, so off she went. I finished my drink and crossed the street to walk along the boardwalk next to the sea and literally 10 steps in I make eye contact with these two girls there drinking. I tell them I have two other buddies who are coming, so they got another friend and we all hit up this disco to play hooker snooker (not sure if they were semi-pros but, I'd say yes). This young cute one says, "I"m from an hour away and the last bus leaves soon, can I stay at your hotel", of course I say yes so long story short, lay #2.

Achievement unlocked: Doubled up. Now I know this isn't anywhere near as impressive as the stats 20nation and THC racked up here, but it was quite the feat for myself.

So, another plus of Dumaguete, plenty of gameable, DTF girls around too, I could stay here much longer!

Messages In This Thread