rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

Quote: (02-25-2013 08:34 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

American Beauty was one of the first red-pill movies I remembered.

I echo this. I was only about 14 when it came out, and I probably saw it on DVD a year later, but I remember thinking it explored something profound. I suppose it was MGTOW.

Fight Club, well, the first half of the movie, also made me think about things differently. Again, I was about 15-16 when I saw it.

Aside from that, player friends. I used to diss them being their back's for being horrible to girls and saying how I couldn't understand what girls saw in them. I don't see much of many of them anymore, but I am still friends with one. Ironically, he's settling down now and can't believe how much I approach etc. I should really introduce them to the manosphere, although, like a lot of 'naturals', he isn't particularly intellectually inclined.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread