rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

The early seeds of red pill were planted in me before i stumbled upon great websites like this in the manosphere. while we already have a great thread for red pill films, i would like this thread to focus on other influences which set the seeds to your own red pill awakening.

thinking back i have to give credit to several celebrities.

hunter s. thompson - anyone who has read his work can attest that this guy lived life on his own terms and his existence even up to his death was testament to that.
"America... a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S. Thompson

george carlin- always brilliant social commentary that through humor made me question society and the glaring flaws within it.

doug stanhope- another brilliant comic who like carlin helped me critically look at the values and culture of american society.

tom leykis- he is a radio dj who makes content that is almost entirely pro male. he took a break from radio and now can be heard on http://www.blowmeuptom.com

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread