rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Quote: (02-23-2013 10:56 AM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

@scotian
Good to hear a another perspective on Cebu and the philippines in general. Where all have you been in the PI so far? If you wanted to stay in one place for several months where do you think that would be?

I've been here for three weeks and have been to Manila (Makati), Cebu, Malapascua (dive spot) and now I"m in a city called Dumaguete and will be visiting nearby Apo Islan tomorrow.

I still have over two months here I'm going to visit a couple of more places, mostly around Mindinao. To be honest I don't really like the big Asian cities so much, they're fun to visit and great for partying and chasing women but I much prefer a smaller, quieter city where I can easily jump on a scooter or motorbike and head to a beach or into the hills.

Actually Dumaguete is a great city, its population is about 100K and 30K of those are students at local unis and colleges, its right on the ocean with world class diving and its also surrounded by big hills with waterfalls, hot springs, zip lines, etc. Renting a house here is quite cheap and the scooter renal and diving is cheap too. I'll drop a proper data sheet after I leave.

Messages In This Thread