rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is truly sickening!

This is truly sickening!

I've seen this happen over and over again when I was in the military. I always told guys to verify that a kid was theirs before they signed anything, or started giving out wedding bands. One scam broads ran was to tell you that they needed money for an abortion. If I did something stupid like raw dogging I would agree, but I wouldn't give them the money directly. I offered to drive them to the appointment and pay in person. Then the story would change a few days later to "I had a miscarriage".

This guys is getting screwed royally. Here's an excerpt.

Even if the fraud ground of Family Code section 2122(a) applied, Father’s set aside motion is untimely since such a motion must be brought “within one year after the date on which the complaining party either did discover, or should have discovered, the fraud.” Father’s discovery of the fraud occurred in April of 2010, i.e., a date more than 2 ½ years ago.
In laymen’s terms: he was too late. This is the loophole that Crystal Domenech Parsons won the ruling by—resulting in the court ordering SSgt Brandon Parsons to pay another twelve years of child support for a child that he now has no access to.
This is where things get really enraging: Crystal Parsons has recently filed a motion asking the court to order SSgt Parsons to pay $8,535 (on top of his ongoing child support) for the lawyer she hired to defend the mess she created in the first place. Additionally, on a more egregious level, the child—who Brandon Parsons adamantly maintains is the “biggest loser in all of this”—suffers from chronic hereditary illnesses that neither him or Crystal Parsons have. Her refusal and/or inability to name the biological father has greatly inhibited the child from getting the proper care he deserves.

http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/the-curious...t-parsons/

[Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Messages In This Thread