rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan

Why I'm not a fan of Cebu: I've been in Cebu for the past four days and am leaving to Dumaguete tomorrow to do some more diving, in total, I've spent about a week in Cebu and am not really a big fan of the city and its nightlife. I admit that I haven't done much in the city besides hang out at malls and get drunk at night, I may go to Tops this afternoon though.

The thing I like best about Cebu is that since its a large city, its a gold mine for women, in just over two weeks in the Philippines I've banged the same amount of girls that I did in my three months in Thailand. Girls wise, I much prefer the Philippines to Thailand. One thing I also like is that it doesn't seem like its very hard to party with higher end locals and meet them at bars as it is in places such as RCA in Bangkok. We partied with some "Hi-So" people in Manila before THC and 20nation left and I really liked it, so I figured we'd try to do the same in Cebu.

Anyway so on Thursday night I met up with forum member Innuendo and we went to Mango Square, had a few beers outside and ended up at J ave. We got hammered drunk and ended up partying with a group of girls who were celebrating one of their Bdays. We went to a restaurant with them and then back to the bar, should have known that these girls weren't keen on hooking up but they were fun to party and dance with. I ended up going home alone because I was too drunk. I'm pretty sure Innuendo tried to pull one and she asked for money, so he just went home solo as well.

This is the problem with the Mango Square area and especially J Ave: too many pros, semi-pros, ladyboys and greasy old sex tourists. I can't really be there unless I"m hammered drunk because then I over analyze things and get depressed, its like that at bars in BKK such as Insomnia. Also, you can end up wasting time with girls only to have them tell you that they're working.

So last night we decide to hit up some higher end bars to get away from the riff raff. My buddy and I hit up Ayala mall at supper time and it was packed, went back at around 10pm with fresh gear on expecting the lounges and restos in the outside court yard area to be packed, wrong! They were pretty much empty and closed at 11pm, so we had a couple of beers then left.

We met up with Innuendo, who asked around and found out the best bars to go would be in two locations: Cross Roads and IT Park.

Cross Roads: This is a small strip of a few bars, we arrived by taxi and it didn't look very promising, very few people outside or in the parking lot area. We went into club Vudu where we were advised to go, the place was almost empty at 12:30, we paid 100P to get in and it included one free drink, a bottle of some kind of gross shit that none of us drank. So we left for IT Park.

IT Park: Went to a club called the Loft, which has another club in it called the Penthouse, cover was 300P so I went in alone to scope it out. It was definitely higher end and mostly Filipino crowd with a few Koreans but it had a lot of people sitting down with bottles at their tables so I made the decision to say fuck this.

Back to Mango Square, fuck!

It was around 1am and we didn't want to fuck around so we just went back to the square but decided to hit up the classier club to the right, I forget the exact name but its something like Alcoholism and it was packed. Lots of people dancing, decent mix of locals and foreigners and best of all, no middle aged burnt out white guys dancing like squirrels on meth.

I went outside after five minutes to buy a ticket to the VIP section so I could get faster drinks (at a cost of 100P, totally worth it) and saw Innuendo already leaving with a cute Filipina, good job man. Went back in and after a few minutes being posted up in a high traffic location, chatted up a cute girl who was leaving with her friend. I got her number quickly then she was gone. Hung out with my buddy for another half hour or so, had a few drinks then texted this girl, she happened to be outside with a new friend so we bounced from the club and met her outside.

My buddy and I had a beer with the two girls then I left with mine in a taxi, not sure what happened to my buddy yet. We got back to the hotel and I pounded her brains out then we fell asleep, woke up this morning and nailed her again and sent her on her way. I think we may meet up again tonight as its my last night here and I just want to chill and not be hung over as fuck on the ferry to Dumaguete tomorrow.

So Mango Square isn't all that bad and its a good place to pull ONS, I think its better to go into the higher end places there than J ave but that's just my opinion. Also, hanging outside is okay for a few beers but there's a lot of lady boys there and they're quite aggressive. One cool thing is that there's a convenience store where you can buy drinks there and they have tables outside to sit at, they always play dance hall music which is cool.

I tried to do the high end thing in Cebu and it didn't work out, anyone else have any suggestions for other venues? I'll definitely be back in Cebu again as I travel around for the next couple of months but don't think I could stay here long term.

Messages In This Thread