rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea Data Sheet

South Korea Data Sheet

Quote: (02-22-2013 01:21 AM)booshala Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 08:26 AM)Hallasan Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 03:10 AM)booshala Wrote:  

Great write up, Hallasan. I wrote a Data sheet on Seoul a while back and I just got back from 10 days there this past Sunday. I worked in Seoul in 03-04, and it was definitely "pussy paradise" for Korean Americans (and to a lesser extent, Americans) although as you said, it's not nearly like that anymore.

I got a good kick out of reading some of your tactics, as I was on the same wavelength the past two weeks. However, I ended up sort of stumbling on a new type of game: room bang girls. Although they're all hot as fuck, most of them are only used to dealing with middle aged men during their hostessing duties. Granted the barrier to entry is steep (I think my friend paid almost 2 million won from his company expense account) but after that first night, it was almost too easy.

Yeah, the heavy foreign presence in Seoul has decreased the appeal for Americans. I remember when I was there 10 years ago, people would straight stare at me when they found out I grew up in America and spoke English without the Asian accent. I rarely got that same sort of stare the last time I was there.

Do you live in America now? You were visiting friends/family for the 10 days or was it a business trip?

I'm unfamiliar with that type of game. It's not really my style but props anyway for the discovery. I definitely think there are a few levels of "hidden" gaming that I never even heard of because I'm not a resident of SK.

Yeah I'm based out of LA but I head to the motherland once or twice a year, mostly to see friends and to check the "water quality" of females there.

There's this new type of club in hongdae and gangnam where they only play 90's Kpop, kinda similar to 80's nights here in the states. Lots of older, slutty girls, and I had the time of my life.

What was the vibe at the pickup bars/clubs that your native friends let you in on? I'd be interested in hitting that up when I'm back in a few months.

That sounds very interesting. I've never heard of / noticed any of those. I can definitely see how those properties would make it an excellent place to go game.

The two that I went to were on the eastern part of town, near Jamsil. They were easy to spot because there was a huge line outside the building (made me wonder why more business-people didn't try to start up some competing establishments). I suppose if you knew the general area to look, you'd find them without too much difficulty.

Most everyone was in tables of men or women. The ones that I saw that were mixed, I'm sure did not arrive as such. It was a restaurant type environment basically where people ate decent quality "Korean-style bar foods" and drank. This was one of the very few places I saw where a Korean guy or guy + wingmen would approach a table of girls and attempt to charm them and ask them to come sit at their table. If the men were successful, the girls would leave their table and join the men. You could feel the hook-up desires from everyone in that place.
NOTE: If I remember correctly, if the girls did join the men, they expected the men to pay for the food and drinks the girls had been having beforehand. Also, I wouldn't say the success rate was high in getting girls to move; there were still girls waiting to get approached by men later into the night / early morning.

Messages In This Thread