rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Floyd "Money" Mayweather VS Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero

Floyd "Money" Mayweather VS Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero

The first time I had ever heard of Guerero is when he fought Andre Berto. I watched that fight assuming Berto would beat this no name cat. Berto eventually got his ass whipped on the ropes all night getting roughed up. I don't think Guerrero will be able to do that to Floyd tho. Floyd is a suprisingky good inside fighter and is way slicker than Berto was. Guerrero will just get shoulder rolled and countered all night if he tries to muscle Floyd. If Guerrero stays on the outside and attempts to use his jab he may have somewhat of a shot. He has a pretty decent jab. However, I think this fight will look much like the Adrien Broner and Antonio Demarco fight. Guerrero will get frustrated by not being able to touch Floyd, which will make him want to try to rough Floyd up, which will work to Floyd's advantage since he'll shoulder roll and counter all night at that point.

Messages In This Thread