rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

I just saw this post right now. I am Portuguese and from Lisbon. Everything said in the initial post is correct or at least I can relate to.

Girls are not that pretty but have huge bitch shields. In fact they are so huge that are not bitch anymore, they developed Whore-shielding.

Clubs:
I fucking hate clubs. Every single city I go, I fucking hate clubs, but:
I actually enjoy/tolerate Lux. It has the best music in my opinion.
Urban Beach is good on Wednesdays because it hosts Erasmus Parties. Forget the rest of the days. It is crap.
Plateau is ok. There is little to no reception there. So if a girl is using the mobile phone she is probably bored.
Near Docks, you will find a row of 3-4 clubs (they are always changing names. ask for Ex-Queens, Ex-Indochina). That place is known for "Cabeleireiras" which means Hairdressers (females). You might try your luck there. Probably hotter women, although (really) slutty. Be advised that with hairdressers, your bound to see meatheads. lots of them. Social status is very important.

Bairro Alto /Cais do Sodré:
Bairro is on top, a shitload of bars, great place. I have traveled a lot and still haven't found anything similar. Or as cheap! You can get 75cl of caipirinha/caipiroska for 5€ (take that northern countries!)
There you can find the erasmus corner. Full of foreign students. In my opinion it's a great place.
Cais do Sodré is "down the street". It used to be the old whore place. there are still a few over there (hideous). But people gather in the "pink street"and there are some clubs over there (Europa, Jamaica, Oslo, Music Box, etc). I haven't been there(only Music box, but it was kind of empty) I heard they are quite cool and cheaper than Urban Beach or Lux.
There are 2 bars in this area where posh and pseudo-posh people hang out. One is above the pink street and is called "Stephens". Lots of good talent here. The other is called "Solar da Ribeira" and is a street down from "Pink street" and is located behind "Mercado da Ribeira". Used to have talent, most migrated to Stephens. It has younger people. I would bet sub20's.

Overall Lisbon is one of the prettiest cities in Europe, but female talent lags a lot. Night life is ok, especially if you enjoy drinking on the streets. However huge whoreshielding, blowjob and cum aversion make it not so good for picking up. After living abroad for some time, I would not even look twice to most girls my friends were drooling for...
(and I was like one of the guys that visited estonia and was amazed, and poland, and sweden, and on and on and on)
I was born in the wrong country.

For better quality, and no whoreshielding go to Porto and Aveiro. Northern girls are so much better in everything. I cannot give you info on these cities, because I don't live there, but I know a lot of quality girls from there. And, opposed to lisbon, I actually enjoy their company.

Some additional info:
Unlike other countries, there are almost 0 house parties.
if you want more info, let me know!

Messages In This Thread