rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does your Game ever go away?

Does your Game ever go away?

As Kitsune and Neo said, it's like muscle memory. You'll lose it but working at it again and you'll get back up to where you were and can push on.

It's like when a sportsman comes back from injury too. I follow football (real football, played with the foot) and if a player comes back from a lengthy injury or hasn't been selected for a while, they're rusty for a few games and off the pace.

For the world class players (read naturals in "game") they can slot back in almost effortlessly.

I guess it all depends on what type of person you are but knowing game, how social interactions work, how you learn to view society through studying game and the red pill world can never be "unseen". You will always look at things that way. I don't believe this is a "phase" you will snap out of one day and say to your wife of 10-15 years "oh honey, I remember a time when I used to believe in a subconscious social movement 'conspiracy' to emasculate men and that having marriage would lead me down a path to misery and financial woe. Now, I've left £50 on the side for Fabio, our young Italian gardener. He's round in an hour. I'm off to work now."

Messages In This Thread