rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You just never know about these things

You just never know about these things

I think not kissing before bringing her home works only as a special case rather than as a norm, just like buying/not buying a drink and complimenting/negging. These matters are highly subjective and you gotta have a deep feel of the situation and know when to employ what strategy, which only comes with years of experience. I'm far from a game veteran, but I have used both the strategies with mixed results. In one case, I lost a girl(who seemed into me) because I was trying to get hot and heavy while dancing in a club(she later told me that she felt really uncomfortably kissing publicly) and in another case I had a girl(whose interest level I wasn't sure of) bang me, when I didn't kiss her till I got her into my bedroom. And surely, I've had cases where the making out got so heavy in the club that both the parties knew that the bang was imminent!

Game is a necessary evil

Messages In This Thread