rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time To Start Nuking Women

Time To Start Nuking Women

Quote: (02-17-2013 11:50 AM)Fatless Wrote:  

I was in a similar situation recently. I was showing some pictures of girls on my phone to a guy at a party, and his girlfriend came over and got jealous over it. Mind you, she was annoying me already earlier in the night, so I wasn't pleased with her presence around me in the first place.

She tried to take my phone out of my hands; which I refused to let her do, but in the altercation it ended up flying across the room anyways. I flipped out on her in front of everyone at the party, close to a physical altercation at this point. I left the party and was chased down by the host begging me to stay.

The next day she had looked me up on facebook, sent me an apology, said her boyfriend dumped her, and wanted to know if I would go out with her some time?

Fucking blocked the bitch... she was a 7.5 too. No interest in sticking my dick in crazy.

Fucking that girl would be begging for a false rape charge.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread