rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abortion

Abortion

I can't see how you could not view a potential human being as anything but a human being. A sleeping baby is as helpless as a fetus in the womb. Only a few months in an arbitrary calender seperate the two.

If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to deal with the consequences.

Like everyone else, I'm a big fan of contraception because I can act with impunity. Still, I make a point to raw-dog every girl and if she asks "don't come in me" I make sure to hold a few extra minutes so I smite that womb with enough of my man-chowder to kill a small animal. Fuck her and her loose ways. Contraception is good for me. Bad for society.

I won't presume to judge people who choose abortion over having the child even if they just give it away immediately. But denying it's a human is the ultimate rationalization hamster.

My mother aborted her first child because it came along at a time that just didn't fit in with her schedule or my Dad's. It's the rationalization hamster on steroids. I cna't see this baby, it's not very big, looks like a fish, hence it's not real, it's OK to kill it.

Once in favor of abortion you become in favor of a host of eugenics, which I guess is fair, but I have to stand with the Catholic Church on that one. That's about the worst philosophy humans have come up with yet.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread