rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abortion

Abortion

Quote: (02-15-2013 10:29 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I am not married nor did I have a child aborted. There are unmarried couples who have abortions due to accidental pregnancies though and I could conjure up dozens of scenarios where it would make sense. Not the point of this thread though as stated above.

Well that's the point - unmaried "couples". Ones where both parties can go their way any time they want and no one else cares.

What's the point of caring about such a relationship? Wherther abortion left negative consequences or not.

It seems that you got angry because you don't realize how insignificant such an arrangement is. You are an egoist who uses that women for all you can squeese out of her and so does she, just that she is losing and got her body mutilated. Thats all. Just don't tell me you call this grothesque arrangement ''love". That would truly be pathetic.

Messages In This Thread