rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Korea Data Sheet

South Korea Data Sheet

I have a close relative living in Korea and have been to visit once for a week. The average full time corporation worker gets 3 or 4 days vacation per year. These dudes are worked to the bone. I think that's a big factor on why everyone gets absolutely obliterated when they go out. I talked with some of the guys having a hard time finding women, seemed like they were stuck in the passed, patriarchal mindset, and the women were moving forward. Kind of like over here in the west, but a bit different. Seemed like the men were the ones that wanted to settle down and get married fats, and the women were the ones saying they didnt want to get tied down.

On a side note, I highly recommend the korean style spas. Its a small entrance fee for the entire day, literally 24 hours, and you don't have to leave cause they have everything in there. Multiple saunas, whirlpools, cold room, oxygen room etc.. restaurants, nap room, internet, movies. Plus, your likely to have the biggest dick in the place!!

If you're in Incheon, check out Spa Rex in Bupyeong

Messages In This Thread