rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

LA is harder to get laid than NYC?

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think the panning of Mexican girls is going a bit overboard. I wouldn't say their general attractiveness level is below average. Yes it will be if you are in the poor parts of east LA. But the ones who mingle in Hollywood or the West Side are no more likely to be unattractive than any other type of woman. Go to Staples Center during a Laker game and tell me you don't see tons of cute Mexican girls.

[Image: tec.jpg]

I went to the bar district in Alhambra (Main street near the boiling crab) and there were tons of hot mexican girls.., MUCH better than the westside ones where the girls are kind of dumpy looking, all in super tight dresses and curvy like south american women. A lot from the less affluent areas also bridge and tunnel it to Old Town Pasadena.

logistics for me to get there are horrible, I might get a hotel in that area sometime though. The girls are pretty easy.

Messages In This Thread