rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

Back in the early 90s, I recall a famous murder case where the wife killed her husband, in cold blood, and was found not guilty of murder due to her supposed years of suffering at his hands.

I've never understood how being the victim of crimes or abuse gives you license to commit murder. And I've never understood how the legal system gives the judge leeway to make that kind of judgement according to his sentiment.

Call me naive, but my simple sense of justice demands a book of crimes tabulated with the appropriate punishment. Commit Crime A? See Column B for the punishment.

It doesn't work that way, but of course only certain designated groups (i.e. women) have the get-out-of-jail card.

It was a small seed at the time, but was part of me becoming completely emancipated from loyalty to any nation state or tax jurisdiction.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread