rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

At this story - the wrong thing was that a girl was in a place where no woman simply should be - the ring. Or tatami or however you call it.

For me the big moment of realization was when I was in a certain catholic community. There were different services that had to be done and one of them was preparing a small lecture. So I remember that we all were sitting in a circle and a girl who was entrusted with this service this week was talking. And with great horror I realized that she is talking great bullshit, and with even greater horror I realized that everybody including the priest is looking at her not because of the words she said, but because of her long crossed legs, her long sensual revealed neck and her effeminate mannerisms and beauty. And everybody accepted her girly bullshit distortion of a theology lecture as something great because in their minds this beautiful girl could talk no wrong.
It was then I instinctively realized that no women should ever lecture men, no women should ever be in a position of authority and no women should do services that are manly at their core.

With great horror I realized that everywhere in church women are perceived as the ones who have understanding about life, relationships and morality. The priest could talk at sermon, but outside of that the women's voice was accepted as the ultimate truth and wisdom. And what they really were talking was plain bullshit. Women were running everything - lecturing, managing, planning, both sexes were equal in washing dishes, but the unique role of men was reduced to driving women everywhere and moving heavy furniture.

So I realized that at least the once so patriarchal religious society is totally confused and left. I have found game and pickup to be a more spiritual practice then contemporary religion.

Messages In This Thread