rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

State of the Union 12Feb2013 Open Thread

State of the Union 12Feb2013 Open Thread

It will have a bunch of rhetoric about gun control, the environment and gay rights. Immigration will be focused on as well (DREAM Act again unless they revamp that). Legacy-building indeed.

@Kosko: This guy has the momentum and the ball. I think he will keep pushing for what he wants....HARD. What does he have to lose? He is running circles around the Beta-like opposition and has a complicent/favorable news media. He will have tough words for the opposition and will push his agenda as far as he can. The sequester situation is looming large, so he will take the opportunity to kick the House in the nuts on that.

I am not sure on Africa. There is some action there in Mali and Yemen, but it is still too hot with Benghazi. Unless he is dedicating more assets to Mali to help the French, I am not sure he will touch it.

He will talk about Afghanistan and remind everyone that the troops are coming home in 2014, which is a good thing really. The Afghanistan operation has been treading water for some time with no end in sight. It is time for Afghanistan to stand on their own and for Pakistan to stop getting paid.

Messages In This Thread