rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charleston Trip Report

Charleston Trip Report

@ Mixx's request I'm throwing down a trip report on Charleston. IME this is the best town in the south to swoop. I work high profile contracts for the military and was there in '04 but didn't have time to swoop. I was there for a month in January w/ a group of guys that made the wild bunch look like nuns. The girls are numerous, laid back, and DTF. I've seen more hotties in Florida but they are more pretentious. Downtown Charleston is PACKED w/ girls. Opening sets is easy and we were even approached on occasion. The ratio of girls is high, and some chicks almost act desperate to talk to a guy. I noticed a trend though with bars doing a lot of advertising, especially on the radio. These venues turned into sausage fests. Wild Wing Cafe in N. Charleston is proof that happy hour is the golden hour. Droves of girls stop in to have a drink after work. It's near the mall and a lot of offices. We were there one evening and I was too tired to swoop. On our way out my buddy ran his hand down a girls back and told her to buy me a drink. She looked at me for a few seconds and asked what I was drinking. I got a number close and a bang two nights later. She was an 8.

Swooping aside Charleston is full of history, beautiful architecture, and great seafood. I'm a seafood connoisseur and usually don't eat chain resto's but check out The Noisy Oyster. They have a steamed pot that comes in a 12" Lodge cast iron pot. Fucking amazing and was worth the $26 dollars. And I banged a waitress. Bowen's Island Seafood is the place locals go to shuck oysters.

If anyone goes to Market Street Saloon in N. Charleston and get a bang I'll give you reps. These girls are PLAYERS that will put some strippers to shame. I got gamed by one of them, admittedly. I could have banged another one though had it not been for being cock-blocked.

Overall Charleston is a happening spot. I'm sure it's better in the summer but there are plenty of local ho's to make the trip worth your time in the winter.

Messages In This Thread