rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Quote: (12-23-2010 10:31 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Please don't hate on me for using women as sex objects of my desires.

Hey, Mixx is it? Welcome to the RooshV forum [Image: wink.gif] We won't hate on you for using women as sex objects of your desires here [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (12-23-2010 10:31 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

** WARNING. You will piss a lot of women off once they like you, and want to be with you and realize they were just a fuck under the morning sun in Miami Beach. Be prepared to deal with many scenarios of psycho women, which is why I AVOID bringing women to my house to bang. Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

If you are not ready to have alligator skin, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I don't want hate mail later on because women tried to set your car on fire like Waiting to Exhale for following my challenge.

Gold advice. Its an eventuality, not a probability that you will deal with some true psychos in time. But banging them only once (instead of 3-4 times) should cut down on the psycho behavior. Most women have a mechanism to deal with rejection, in that if you just banged them once they will justify it to themselves that it didn't count and they can forget you easier. If you bang them enough to where the sex becomes amazing and they begin to fall in love, then you can be fucked if you cut them loose and they know where you live.

Dealing with a true psycho is not fun or exciting. Its a high stress situation that can drag on for months.

Messages In This Thread