rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Quote: (12-23-2010 11:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2010 10:31 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

If you are not ready to have alligator skin, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I don't want hate mail later on because women tried to set your car on fire like Waiting to Exhale for following my challenge.

Otherwise, it's stick and move as we old school players say.

Mixx

How do you convince any decent woman to a bang in a hotel/motel etc? Bear in mind, I am not currently pushing a whip..

Simple. I don't chase decent women on their way to church. I have, however, chased women coming out of church (I'm fearless).

Not pushing a whip? Well, hit Craigslist and fucking get one!! I've seen desperate sellers with houses ready to be foreclosed selling 5 series BMW's with 60k miles for 15k! I've even seen great Mercedes Benz for 8K cash from desperate sellers.

Another, less expensive, but chic magnet is a motorcycle! Learn to ride, do this now!!! A used crotch rocket can get you lots of ass, and they go for 5,000USD! Take her on your motorcycle to a motel/hotel..it's an easy sell once she has adrenaline pumping through her veins. However, if its freezing where you live, then this is not an option.

All business women/executives I have banged have no issues with a nice hotel for an initial bang, and club hos will bang in a motel 90% of the time if you heat them up, and take even a taxi to a hotel - make-out and heat her up during yoru taxi ride, finger her in the cab, heat that pussy up til it's boiling and she could care less if you bang in a cab!

The way to sell a taxi ride to take her to a motel, is to tell her you could not find a designated driver, and have not had a decent drink the last 3x you went out, so you took a cab.

Also, all major car agencies rent luxury vehicles at affordable prices, and rent enough times, you get freebies!!

It really depends on how you sell the idea to her, and how prepared she is to buy it. Check out Entropys blog for a series of how to sell/market an idea to a woman, could be anything.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread