rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Should We All Talk To 3 Girls A Day In 2011??

Quote: (12-22-2010 11:37 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

But having continuous sex with 4 women at a time isn't what I think mix is talking about. 50 per year is one unique bang per week. You can pump and dump if that's what you want to do. You never have to see her again. That just requires a steady schedule of first and second dates. You can then keep one in rotation while you date the new ones, until you find a better one for the constant companion slot.

This is exactly what I am talking about. I don't keep girls around for repeat bangs, if I do, she is just a total freak in bed who likes choking, and vampirism and other freaky shit I love seeing women do. True freaks are hard to find, except the gothic chicks at fetish parties, but I am not into their music of punk rock, which is where you will find 'em.

To me, the most exciting pussy to fuck/eat/lick is one that I have never seen, smelled or touched before...after I bang it, it does not hold the same value to me. So, I cut loose. Sorry, that's just me. Please don't hate on me for using women as sex objects of my desires. I have zero tolerance for bullshit and neediness women throw out once you bang 'em. I hate feeling like I am someones property.

** WARNING. You will piss a lot of women off once they like you, and want to be with you and realize they were just a fuck under the morning sun in Miami Beach. Be prepared to deal with many scenarios of psycho women, which is why I AVOID bringing women to my house to bang. Use hotels/motels/cars/alleys/bathrooms to get your bang.

If you are not ready to have alligator skin, DO NOT DO THIS!!! I don't want hate mail later on because women tried to set your car on fire like Waiting to Exhale for following my challenge.

Otherwise, it's stick and move as we old school players say.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread