rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Study: New York
00 Approach Study: New York
Quote: (02-10-2013 08:51 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 12:55 AM)Checkmat Wrote:  

Starting notch count is 9 lays, at age 24.

Quote:Quote:

Anyway, I will be focusing mostly on day game for a couple of reasons:

-I don't want to date women that like to party/go out/drink all the time
-I want to date girls that I can respect
-I don't drink a ton, and hate loud clubs
-Girls are usually alone during the day, so no cock blocks/dudes to compete with.

I predict that you are setting yourself up for a disappointment.

While I understand your criteria I think you are making a beginner's mistake by posing such tough restrictions on yourself. You should be out there doing EVERYTHING to get the notch. Then and only when you can get that can you start being truly selective. And the part that I've emphasized, just what kind of rom-com fantasy is that? If you find out a girl has her clit pierced are you going to stand up in the middle of the date because you don't respect her any more?

Concnetrate on just getting willy wet to begin with and learn from that. You can't go straight to the NBA from driveway hoops.

Realistically I'll bang any girl >6 although as far as relationships go, my lifestyle doesn't mesh well with party girls.

I'm all about racking up notches, but if I can date some cool interesting girls along the way I am all for that.

Didn't mean to sound narrow-minded or like I'm only going to target virgin book worms.

Messages In This Thread