rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversation Exhcange

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-10-2013 01:55 PM)Nudge Wrote:  

Yeah I tried this out about a year and a half a go focusing on Spanish chicks. I wasnt too keen on meeting up with anyone blind, so I sent a few emails back and forth then bounced them over to facebook first before arranging a meetup. Quality was pretty low, a lot of them were hideous. Ended up meeting with 3 chicks, 2 of them looked way worse than their photos and I wouldn't bang so I just met them once.

The other one was a mad hottie from the Canary Islands and she spoke hardly any English so it was great for my Spanish. Met up with her once which went pretty well, but couldn't get her out for a second time.

Overall if you actually want to practice another language/meet people and you view the gaming bit as a bonus then its a worthwhile site. If you just want to use it to meet chicks then theres a lot better things to do with your time.

+1. There is also a huge flake factor.

Messages In This Thread