rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage to Cuban leaves Brampton bride brokenhearted — and broke

Marriage to Cuban leaves Brampton bride brokenhearted — and broke

Half my relatives came to Canada doing this shit lulz. It is what child support rape is to Men and my eyes - a grad equalizer. These women are completely dumb as my Uncle told me: "I was very honest with her, I told her my main plan was to come to Canada and achieve a better life for ME AND MY FAMILY. I have a son whom is my family and I love very much, whom is she? I owe her nothing but after a while these white women can turn stupid. She had her mind and fairy tale made up and even me telling her my end goals did not change her from that story. "

This is a classic case. Her friends will warn her, parents seem skiddish, all the flags there but she still goes through with it. It does not even click to see that in whatever culture if a Man truly was in pursuit of her hand in live and marriage would be agessive and give her and her family things even if he had nothing at all.

These women don't get it and even absent sex will create the most bulkshit logic to how finally they have been chossen from some tropical Man abroad. All these women are fat, and or over 35. All are desperate for love but the Internatinal market for women seeking husbands is even more cut throat then back at home. Unless she is rich beyond her means age has little value other then as a citizenship sponser. Thus stuff has been going on for 30 years now in Cabada abs women never learn thier lesson. Smh.

Messages In This Thread