rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nightlife on a budget.

Nightlife on a budget.

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:56 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

My wings and I just club sober, so all we have to pay is the absurd covers ($20 is the standard here) and bus it back home instead of getting taxi's. Booze is pretty expensive here (beers are typically $6, a pint like $12). We save lots of cash, peak later in the night and have no hangovers. All we need to do is a few warm up approaches to get that nice buzz going.

I was introduced to the idea because some of the guys I roll with are RSD junkies and that's what some of their instructors teach. I do drink on dates and at parties though, and when an untouched drink is just lying around the club like the one drink I had tonight.

Yeah, warm up approaches gets my buzz going as well. Honestly, I don't do alcohol so I can keep my drinks cheap. If I pay more than three bucks for a club soda I'd tell the bartender to go fuck herself.

Messages In This Thread