rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City

New York City

Quote: (02-07-2013 08:17 PM)nmmoooreland20 Wrote:  

Anyone know if going early in the night is an effective way to get in these joints without buying a bottle if one is to roll up with no connections and just a (male) wing?

I showed up early to Mister H solo on a weekday night during the summer and they wouldn't let me in.

I showed up at Southside solo a few different days in the past year right at opening and they wouldn't let me in.

I showed up at Le Baron solo once last year right around opening time on a weekend and they wouldn't let me in. There were some average looking girls who they wouldn't let in either.

I've had no trouble getting into Le Souk Harem solo on a weekend when I showed up early. I was sent to the top floor when I showed up because that is were the bar area was because at the time the rest of the place was serving food.

That's my only experience showing up early on the places that Distant Light mentioned.

Messages In This Thread