rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship Game vs. Notch Game

Relationship Game vs. Notch Game

The main idea behind Mark's book that makes it stand out from most manosphere game advice is that he advocates a solid Inner Game foundation where the work is done to work through your core insecurities and neediness and self-worth issues as opposed to white-washing them with superficial tactics and overcompensating "alpha" behaviors.

T at The Rawness has a fantastic treatise on this as well, explaining how most modern pickup and game advice is simply taking men who have natural co-dependency tendencies (read: nice guy syndrome) and teaching to overcompensate with narcissistic behaviors.

It's pretty funny that that woman reacted so negatively to this book. It just betrays the fact that most Western women are so psychologically unbalanced and traumatized at their core that they simply don't even register their lover's needs and humanity.

Mark Manson's work will essentially resonate with you if you have gone through the whole becoming super alpha player transformation and the variety of pussy begins its inevitable diminishing return of satisfaction. If you have ever gotten to a notch goal, or game goal and yet still realize there's something missing in all your relationships, that's because you're using women to make a point as opposed to just enjoying whatever it is they can offer to your life at the moment. He basically makes the case for working through your issues that stopped you from being alpha in the first place so that when you do develop yourself into an attractive man, it's coming from a healthy core of high self-esteem and non-neediness, not from an insecure, cartoonish, fake-it-til-you-make-it model that crumbles the moment these core insecurities resurface.

It's eye opening stuff. I highly recommend his work as well as T's blog therawness.com if you want to know more about the widespread epidemic of personality disorders and how emotionally and psychologically draining they can be.

Funny that you mentioned that book since it wasn't in my mind when I replied here. My reply just seems logical to me, yet we're all sometimes too invested in meeting our notch counts or getting girls that we forget to look inside and question what it is that we actually want with any particular girl.

Messages In This Thread