rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Months 50 Notches SE Asia Tour
Quote: (02-07-2013 12:59 PM)WEDO Wrote:  

Hey Congrats on your first threesome.

But there is no data in your posts lately.....where did you hook up with these chicks and how did it go down exactly.

Thanks.

The back story. Scotian and me are having some beers outside the club and this girl I banged 2 days before shows up with her friend. This girl is wayyy into me... She already saw me taking other girls home from the same club but she's cool with it, I think it even increased her attraction to me.

Since I already got laid a couple hours before I just went for some experimentation and basically told her straight up I was going to look for other girls again that night. Then I proceeded asking her if she ever kissed a girl, did a threesome etc. I then made a deal with her she should help me find another girl to take home with us "to be adventurous".

We all go into the club and I run my normal game, start dancing with her and some other girls and I make out with a new one. I grinded her till she was horny and when she was ready to bounce, I asked her the same questions... "have you ever kissed a girl". She said no, but I could read she didn't completely reject the idea so I did a little caveman.

I took both the new girl and the previous girls by their hands, said: "Come on, let's do something adventurous!" and dragged them out of the club. Then during the taxi ride I just focussed on distracting them by telling stories and asking questions, to keep both of them to talk to much to each other in Philippino (I don't understand a word of it).

Got them into my hotel room and started making out with them. Things kinda just happened from there..

But wait, there's more...

Last night Scotian was feeling sick so he didn't go out, so I was supposed to go out clubbing with 20 Nation but then one of his girls just showed up at the hotel and well... can't blame him, he had to take care of some business.

Since I already drunk on a couple of vodka red bull's I said fuck it and went lone wolfing and maybe it was some kind of rewarding karma, maybe I still had some cockiness shining through from the threesome of the night before... but I pulled my second threesome :| this time they were cousins. I have to admit, that these two were of lesser quality then before, but... what can I say... I just went for the challenge and the good story [Image: cool.gif]

Achievement unlocked: 2 Threesomes in 48 hours

-----

Messages In This Thread