rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto.

Chris Dorner - LA ex-cop and his manifesto.

^Actually he hates everyone who is crooked and corrupt in the police for. Black, white, mexican, asian, as long as they are lapd he hates them all. I have no issue with that. They fired him for being a good cop for complaining against a fellow dirty cop, if there were more cops like him there'd be less police beating innocent people. It doesn't surprise me he is ex-military, military guys have higher moral standards than LA cops and the media hates ex military because they are in touch with reality, they are the ones scraping up the head of some kid off the floor and fighting the war and seeing most of what the government says is all bullshit. They see they are overthrowing governments who are supposedly dictatorships where the people have more freedom than Americans.

I really don't care that he is shooting LAPD, the same people who instigated the riots that rocked California for their treatment of Rodney King and who probably killed him too. IMO he is probably a hero, he probably saved California another riot and at least he is only targeting police. America is a place where the government is now releasing documents saying it can murder American citizen's anywhere without any proof that you did anything wrong as long as they claim you are a terrorist or if you are even near a terrorist, even though there is no proof required and no appeals process. IMO, that sounds a lot like tyrannical government,even in Saudi arabia you get a sham trial, if Americans, cops or vets want to overthrow their government and replace it with one that actually gives American trials before killing them like the rest of the civilized world, I really have no objections.

Strangely, all those liberals who said Bush was a devil for not giving terrorist a trial have strangely shutup since Obama just been killing them and anyone in their vicinity. This might seem reasonable, but if you happen just happen to be on one of your ME adventures and the terrorist is next door to your hostle or is behind you on the road or just happens to resemble a terrorist, and is in your vicinity you can be bombed. Seems grossly unfair to me.

Messages In This Thread