rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2013 01:11 PM)qazwsx Wrote:  

Once I bought a watch and it had a promotion offering a thin brown bracelet for a very low price. So I bought it too.

Since I had never into any kind of peacocking (even a light form of it, like that simple bracelet), at first I was reluctant of using it. Eventually I started using it. The guys whom I hang out with, started to make jokes when they noticed it. But then I start to receive attention from girls complimenting my bracelet, saying how stylish and beautiful it was. And look, this was just a little bracelet like this. What the fuck? Now I knew how that theory of peacocking in game was not totally unfounded.
No it's true they notice. When my kid gets sick of her hairband I have to carry it but sometimes I put it on and forget it. Girls will approach you if you're wearing a hello kitty hairband. Not only will they approach they will turn around and chase you down Sasha style.

[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

I have to try it. [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Messages In This Thread