rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Wrist/Hand jewelry/watches (plus suggestion for cheap watches)

Quote: (02-05-2013 06:40 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

Personally I was never a fan of accessories and such, but I realized that when I was younger, I always used to rock a simple necklace or something small and girls used to ALWAYS notice. So I recently bought 2 bracelets from Kiel James Patrick (https://kieljamespatrick.com/index.html/...-wraps/946) and they've been getting tons of attention. I recently went on a date with this girl who I actually have feelings for (I know, danger zone). I had both my bracelets on and she really liked the red one I had... so I told her she can have it. She has given me some little things of hers like her work name tag, etc. so I thought if she has something of mine it will definitely help in keeping her around.

I obviously also rock a nice watch.

I think something small and simple looks sick. But some people just overdo it and it starts to look childish.

Hey mate, do you mind fixing that link that you posted? I've never worn a bracelet and I'm curious as to what style your'e talking about.

Messages In This Thread