rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Enter a Venue

How to Enter a Venue

You guys all know how important first impressions are in game-we spend a lot of time working on our clothing style, fitness, body language, speech, openers, etc., in an attempt to maximize our attractiveness to women in the first moments they see us. First impressions tend to stick and are hard to change.

But have you thought about the best way to make a good impression at that critical moment when you enter a venue? Remember-although we rightly criticize women for the many ways in which they are dumb- women’s innate social intelligence is higher than ours, and they pick up on subtle social cues that men often miss or don’t realize they are giving off. In particular , women are like bloodhounds in sniffing out a lack of confidence or betaness in males, since this pertains to the male’s mate value, and this instinctive ability has been honed over eons of evolution.

The next time you are in a social venue-a bar, club, or party, stand where you have a good line of sight toward the mass of the crowd and the door. Watch what happens when males enter the room and walk through it-what you will see is many of women check them out. You have to look closely; the assessment is done quickly and subtly. That’s how long you have to make an initial impression- perhaps a second long glance out of the corner of her eye.

So what do you do? Here’s my technique. First, I slow down. As I approach the venue entrance, about 100 ft away, I consciously slow down, repeating to myself, “Slow down, slow down.” Once I feel that I am walking slowly enough, I slow it down one more half click so that I feel that I’m walking a bit too slowly. This is the correct pace. Then I check my posture-back straight and chin up. My rule, garnered form observing myself in the mirror, is that if my chin feels level it is too low, if it feels slightly high, it is level, if it feels almost too high, it is just high enough.

If you need to show your ID, have it out of your wallet and in your pocket already. Digging around for it at the door doesn’t look good. Don’t face the doorman directly as he’s checking your ID, you don’t want it to look like you are supplicating for his permission to enter, turn away a bit and glance inside quickly to get your bearings. When he hands you back your ID, shove it in your pocket, and get inside quickly, you can put it in your wallet later.

Walk inside like you fucking own the place. Slowly, and either a straight face or a slight smirk. I prefer the smirk myself- women find this intriguing. Don’t gawk around! This is key; the king doesn’t look at the crowd, the crowd looks at the king. Use your peripheral vision- the male brain is a hunting brain and is very good at spotting eyes looking at you even if just a quick glance. Try it and you’ll see what I mean.

I am a sniper approacher and prefer not to approach immediately, so I try to avoid making eye contact with girls on entry- I do this by looking slightly above the heads of the crowd so that I won’t lock eyes with any girls who are staring at me. Why? Because I believe that if you and a girl lock eyes you better approach her either right away or very quickly, otherwise she will tag you as beta. And if you get in a staring contest with a girl and you break eye contact first, you can forget it- a girl is not attracted to a guy she can win a staring contest with. If I do happen to lock eyes with a bangable girl, I stare her down with a smirk and sometimes a wave, a wink or a “Hey” if I am close enough and continue on. This shows the girl that you are not afraid of her and sets up an approach a little later on.

As you walk through the venue, note in your peripheral vision which girls are giving off IOIs. One glance isn’t enough-that just means she has carried out the female instinct to assess a strange male. Look for the following: second or subsequent glances, tracking you with their eyes, suddenly sitting or standing more upright, straightening of clothes, stroking or flipping of hair, leaning over to whisper to friends.

Post up at the bar in a casual and relaxed way- don’t look like you are begging the bartender for a drink. When you get your drink, put your back against the bar and your drink at your waist. You hopefully have identified a few girls who already have some interest in you. Now take a few minutes to assess their approachability and that of any other bangable girls, but be low key about it, don’t stare around the room in an obvious way. Your entry is now done and you should move on to the approaching phase.

If you are skeptical that you will get more female attention by walking in slowly and cockily, I urge you to try it for yourself. I bet you will notice a lot more women staring as you as if they are thinking “Who is this guy?” which is exactly what you want.

Note –this technique is intended for guys who are solo or in groups of two or three and who play more of the aloof, mysterious guy game. The” high energy party guys who take over the bar” is a different type of game entirely.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread