rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver Data Sheet

Vancouver Data Sheet

Haha good point Gemini, if I didn't live in surrey I would never come out here and spend all my time in Vancouver/burnaby area. But goddamn, rent is like $600 cheaper out here.
Also I made the trip to blarney stone on the weekend, that place is off the chain! 2 for 1 shots upstairs too. Also, something about those Irish drinking bands just gets me in an awesome mood. Lots of cute girls, mostly girls night out, or with their beta orbiters. Would deffinitely recommend it if you've never been.
I went to a couple other decent bars that had potential, I'll go back this weekend to double check with my wingman and his girl (they are seriously so helpful, a red pill girl is like a secret weapon) and see if they are worthy of reporting.
Would it be a good idea to post some local bar events? Like this mardi gras event I know about soon and such, I have a pretty good network in burnaby area, or do you guys usually like to keep a certain level of anonymity on here? (I know I'm new but I've been lurking for months, always missing the 1st registration)
Anyways, cheers dudes, and happy lizard slaying

Messages In This Thread