rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the use of One Night Stands?

What's the use of One Night Stands?

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:16 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:08 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

Game is not a means to an end. After the bang, the game you were playing with that girl is won. I fall into the category of guys who enjoys approaching and the initial interaction more than any other part. You don't get better by banging one girl over and over. I would argue the promise of easy sex is what attracts people to game, but the arc of self-improvement is what keeps them coming back.

Good point. Some call it "approach anxiety" but it's a hell of a rush approaching and interacting with the girl the first time.

I don't get much of a thrill anymore from doing mass approaches at night but doing some "sharp shooting" during the day and having that turn into a close is an amazing feeling. What a rush. Wash and Repeat!

Exactly my sentiments Luxe and Kenny_Powers, I live for this shit ....... I love to Approach anytime anyday everywhere I see a Target.

As to the question OP posed, Well we are all different Animals, Some see it as a sign of weakness to keep hitting the same hole again and again, others view it as reaping the rewards of hard labor. Different strokes for different folks.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread