rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So it begins - US military lowering standards for women

So it begins - US military lowering standards for women

Quote:Quote:

The report by the US Army Research Institute of Environmental Medicine at Natick, MA was led by senior analyst Everett Harman. "You don't need testosterone to get strong," Harman concluded.

Not one mention of the Ministry of Defence in Great Britain conducting the same kind of study. The Sunday Times of London reported that "by using new methods of physical training, women can be built up to the same levels of physical fitness as men of the same size and build." The British article also notes that "contrary to the view of many traditionalists, the operational performance of groups improve greatly if both sexes are involved."

Lol at "you don't need testosterone to get strong".

Maybe that's why the fastest women in the world are beaten by 14 year old boys.

If these new methods of physical training are so effective (and new?), maybe they should tell me what exactly they do.

What this article fails to recognize is that it takes training for these women to be just as strong as detrained men. What do these women bring to the military that a man couldn't? Nothing, that's what. Maybe we should put children in the military, there's plenty of evidence to suggest that they can get strong, too.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread