rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Study Japan
00 Approach Study Japan
Tonight's date ended earlier than expected. I'm a little disappointed, but the next is set for Monday here at my place, so I'll seal the deal then.

@Menace. I never had problems really, but I've never been a player. I started my first LTR at about 16 and had never been single for more than a few months since. I wasn't always faithful, but I never smashed a bunch. Like I said, I got burned pretty bad on the last one so I wanted to try something better.

@Memcpy. You're probably right about day game being better here, but I've been doing both. I think Roosh said somewhere that you should do one or the other until you understand them both inside and out, but I feel like I'm progressing well enough. I just can't resist club game when I want a good fix. Any pointers are appreciated, though. Sounds like you've been putting in work here.

Approaches 8,9,10,11,12 (Super Hail Mary of all Hail Marys).

(8,9) Went out drinking in Osaka proper with a friend. He's hopeless. We successfully opened two groups, one of three girls, one of four, but he ruined it both times. He actually told a girl his IQ completely unsolicited. I told him to fucking chill, but he couldn't seem to keep his mouth under control at all.

(10) Met up with two other friends at a second bar. Not one passable girl, so we bailed and hit a ramen shop. A cute girl sitting with a trollbeast in the corner waved to me and said she knew me. Good face, big lips, cute hair, no makeup, wearing sweats, loses one point for heavy smoking (7). Her friend looks like she belongs under a bridge, loses another point for heavy smoking (0).

I ordered my food and went over to talk. She swore she knew me, but I had no idea. She pulled out her phone and produced a picture of the two of us posing together in the street. I'm wearing my basketball uniform and look completely trashed, she's sober wearing a short skirt and white blouse with proper makeup looking like a 9. It must've been a party after a game. I told her to give me her number. Her fat goblin friend wanted to exchange contact info as well, so I did that (not sure that was a good idea). I returned to my table and ate.

I meant to text her the next day or something, but forgot for almost a month. I hit her up again, but she flaked on the date. I never bothered with her again. Her orc friend still sends me LINE messages sometimes.

(11) I pulled the plug around 11ish, and me and the one friend hopped on the train home. The train was crowded and two older women were behind us (late 20s, early 30s). One is very pretty, loses one point for a pretty sizable pimple on her chin, gains one point for being super petite, loses another point for being older (5). The friend is ugly as balls, but has a nice figure (3).

I noticed the prettier one looking at me, so I winked. She giggled, so I opened her. “Why are you two so sober on a Saturday?” I talked a bit more and had my buddy keep his mouth shut. After a bit they asked us to drink with them in a town close to mine. I told her I'd think about it.

(12) It was then that 4 cute girls (easily 8s and 9s) and 4 guys boarded the train just blasted out of their minds. I opened the boys, talked a bit, and proceed to hit on the girls. They were laughing and having fun with "the handsome foreigner," so I got some contact info. I got a little carried away and started to pick on the boys... They seemed rather miffed, so I backed off a bit and offered to grab them a round. It was here that they told me they were high school seniors and that they'd been drinking in the park all night. Fuck.

I returned to my buddy and the older ladies. He did a good job keeping them engaged, so we went with them to a bar. I pulled the pretty one away to a couch out of sight of the bar and kissed her. She was terrible. Really and truly awful. But I was horny and she was pretty enough, so I downed a couple drinks and pulled the trigger. I got my buddy to take the friend to the station and got girl into a cab with me. Back to my place for some of the worst sex I've ever had. Not pretty, but that's number one on The Program.

Batting Average: .083

Messages In This Thread