rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 Approach Study Japan
00 Approach Study Japan
"Some things I learned about Game in Japan:

- Japanese girls have insane bodies, virtually no fat, and nice legs despite their small stature. If you don't mind small boobs, it's fucking amazing.
Agree with you here

- To get girls, your Japanese has to be really great, or totally non-existent. If you're anything in between, you're not exotic enough to get by on foreigner appeal nor can you hold a conversation.
My Japanese is somewhere in-between. The more you speak the better. The less you speak, it just limits you and your potential.

- Bad PUA and Game stuff is all over the place in Japan. Here, gaming is called "Nanpa," and women are quick to call you out on it. Simply talking to a woman you don't know can get you accused of Nanpa. I used to deny, but "agree and amplify" works much better.
All the nanpa guys do is (weak) street game. They will always be seen walking next to girls and spitting their game. They rarely stop girls from walking.

Example:
japanese guy:"domo konnichiha"
japanese guy:"Where are you going?"
japanese girl:"........"
japanese guy:"Are you going home?"
japanese girl:"........"

The handful of times i've actually seen them stop girls , I could tell those girls were DTF but they were just going for a flakey number. I was like wtf?

In addition to the nanpa guys you also have the Host club scouts who are looking for new talent, they are looking for girls to work in their host clubs.
I know an owner of a host club and was talking to him. I was asking him about how many girls he has to approach to get 1 number. His answer, as well as other host scouts i've talked to tell me it's like 30 girls for 1 number, is about the average for a host scout.

The street is not where i've been the most successful. Because of scouts and nanpa dudes. If you open indirect IN STORES (bookstore, grocery,etc.) you shouldn't get this. I've only been called out on it 1 time out of 800 or so approaches here, and this was over a text message. The other time was after I banged this girl and she asked me "why were you looking for a dictionary? Nanpa?" I just said "It was chance we met and I happened to be looking for one."

- Japanese girls are really afraid of being sluts. Club rats are the exception. Obvious PDA is an no-no with a girl you haven't slept with.
You can touch Japanese girls you haven't slept with. You can't kiss or make-out in public. Needs to be private. At the club anything goes, I agree.

- Because there are so many wannabe players here, waitresses, bartenders, and store clerks are hit on a ton. They are elevated to a godess-like status. They are the grail for Japanese men.
Japanese guys have bad fucking game. Guess what the most common koekakete approach to girls is ? "doku ikuno? where are you going? If you can do better than this then you are already ahead of the game, with these dudes.

- If you can get a conversation going, Japanese chicks are easier to get contact info from than Western girls. They are, however, far flakier (I think).
Japanese girls are easy and nice to talk to. Roosh's day game model works over here. It's true if she asks a personal question then its more likely to result in a date. They are flakey and will hand out numbers

- Text game is ridiculously important. Japanese people don't actually text, they send emails between phones. It's a stupid system that I could bitch about for ages. It can take a week to send ten messages (some girls text at normal rates, though). Messages like "what's up?" are called Tawaimonai (worthless, childish, and stupid), and should be avoided. I usually try to send something interesting and segue into asking a girl out immediately.
Follow Roosh's text guide thats all you need. I can confirm it works over here.

- If you can get the kiss, you can almost always get the bang.
Not always, they will sometimes give a shit ton of resistance in the bedroom.

- The are a shitload of gold diggers. Seriously, the hottest chicks go for the weakest, wealthiest guys. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a gorgeous woman walking hand-in-hand with a frail little dude who's holding her purse for her. Like young, awesomely hot girls. The really bomb ones go out and get rings fast.
True, but i've also seen some broke ass dudes. You know those bosousoku dudes who try to act all badass? yea they don't have shit but they always have nice girls. Lot of busted dudes here with nice girls.

- Clubs are, once you figure out the trick, very easy. Almost scarily easy... Seriously, be careful. Japan is the only industrialized nation where AIDs infection rates are going up. It's still relatively low, but Japanese dudes love raw-dogging and love to bust inside (Nakadashi), so raw dog at your own risk.
Stick to day game. Is probably true but I mostly do day game. Clubs in Shibuya are insane the first time I went. There are like 40 or so love hotels right next to the clubs in just a small area. It's not even a 1 minute walk from the club to the love hotel, good logistics. I'm not sure if this true or not but I heard the main form of birth control is abortion, correct me if i'm wrong on this.

Messages In This Thread