rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dan Marino's Love Child...

Dan Marino's Love Child...

"My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together," he wrote Wednesday. "And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

This is the brief statement Marino made. It's possible that the wife already knew about this, and they dealt with it privately. He obviously paid the chick to keep it out of the papers so he could avoid public embarrassment for himself and the family. At the same time, you have to know that women can't keep their mouths shut. This wasn't going to stay buried forever. The chick has friends and family that will obviously want to know who the dad is. And once she dropped that the dad was a celeb/former athlete, the "friend" she told wasn't going to remain loyal because women will gladly trade supposed friendship for a payday, and you know the tabloids are willing to pay for this type of info. And that kid definitely has Dan's face!

Maria Shriver knew WAY before she confronted Arnold that that kid was his. She could see his face in the kid's for years. She rationalized it away. Also, Arnold didn't hit that because she was hot. He hit that because she was convenient - she was right there in the house, and dependent on him for her livelihood. Fucking a Governor/Hollywood star was a big come-up for her. And she has REALLY big titties, which I'm sure Arnie loved.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread