rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

W-N-D-H-C, a networking version of GALNUC

W-N-D-H-C, a networking version of GALNUC

Quote: (01-29-2013 01:11 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Why are you so concerned in meeting other men?

You're only ever as powerful as the people you know. Even dictators got to where they are through networks.

Do you think the majority of things you have accomplished in your life was due to friends or networking?

Yes.

Do guys ever misinterpret you as being gay and trying to hit on them?

No.

Whats your end goal here?

To accomplish that which is difficult.

It's hard to fire your entire social circle and then rebuild it from scratch.

It's hard to network into an industry that you are not remotely connected to.

These are difficult things. There have already been some threads on this forum on 'How do I make new guy friends?' and such. Someone needs to pioneer the way.

Thinking about all my friends i have ever had, i never went to look for them, we probably just met through other people or we were in the right place and we just had to meet each other (ex:uni, college, local bar, etc).

Yes, but wouldn't it be cool to have the power to fire your entire social circle and build a new one within 3 months just because you can? Think of how antifragile you'd be - you would never be dependent on merely those that you know ever again. The entire world of society and industry will be just one giant canvas on which you can paint your networks any which way you want.

You could just look for girls by being in the right place and just letting it happen, or you might need some game. You could just look for friends by being in the right place and just letting it happen, or you might need some game.

As I mentioned on my blog the one day:
Girls have a desire to get laid, which is why game works. If that desire did not exist, game would not work.

People have greed, which is why conmen schemes work. If that greed did not exist, conmen would not exist.

Men have a need to belong to a group/association. If that need did not exist, networking would not exist.

In the same way that it is possible to game a girl's desire, it is possible to game this need to belong, effectively giving you the ability to network anytime, anyplace, anywhere. You can move cities, change jobs, and build up new circles rapidly and effectively, all the time building social and work circles around yourself instead of having to run around getting into other people's circles.

Quote:moma Wrote:

What says thou in regards to dropping dead links?
I think the correct grammer is 'What sayest thou,' but I stand open to correction.

I've been flaked on so much by potential network contacts that I'm quite happy to flake right back. I don't waste time on time wasters. The whole point of learning to network is reach a level of game where you are in a state of abundance and you can fire your friends/contacts because you can pick up 3 more where they came from.

Messages In This Thread