rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Gaming average/ugly girls to increase confidence

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

Deja vu. You sound exactly like I did when I was 18. Most people won't agree with me, but I did exactly what you're saying. Started from the bottom and slowly increased my confidence from banging so many different girls. You'll fuck some decent ones if you're a good looking guy but I don't recommend being real picky right now. This will also help you with your sex game for later on when you can move past the trolls. I started banging so many average and fuglies that I was thinking "you got something that most guys don't if you're fucking a new gitl every week" which made it easier to work my way up the ladder.

It kills me on here when newbies say they want the baddest girls out there and refuse to fuck decent ones. Good luck with that if you're just getting into this and figuring out how everything works.

This is a very good point by Houston. Fucking one 5 isn't really anything to be proud of but when you're fucking 5 of them in a week you're onto something. Remember, that's practically the lifetime notch count of the average guy without game and it's not like they're fucking 7+ level chicks. It builds momentum, puts that abundance mentality in your head, and makes you realize that it's actually possible to run through tons of girls. Also gives you the practice of going through the process until it becomes second nature like XXL talked about.

Messages In This Thread