rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yelp Game - Better than OKC?

Yelp Game - Better than OKC?

Quote: (01-28-2013 06:25 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

In anycase, I'll give credit to booshala for opening up a new venue.

From what I understand though you are a Yelp Elite which means a considerable amount of reviews/writing. And you only get invited to these special events if you are such an Elite, correct?
Or are you also just hitting up girls on there left and right with situational openers about some of her reviewS?

Thanks for the props, Vicious. I thought for sure I read someone detailing info on how they did this on RVF before, but I'll happily take credit as the godfather of "yelp game". I do have about 300 reviews over the past 4 years, but I actually use it more as a blog to write about stuff I'm thinking rather than strictly as a review site... I've seen people attain elite status with as little as 30 reviews, although to be fair, they're usually hot chicks with slutty pics up.

There are "Elite events" which you need to either be elite or invited by one as a +1, and then there are community events sponsored by Yelp which only require a valid account. Then there is the "events" tab on the main site that anyone can submit events of interest in their area. Also, lots of yelpers put on their own "unofficial yelp events" where they get together at someone's house, or at a park or something like that.

It's really easy to open girls at the Elite and Community events because the whole intent of these gatherings is to meet new people and of course free food/booze. Even better are the events that exclude +1's, so girls have to run solo or meet their "yelp friends" at the venue. Great way to isolate quickly. I guess a situational opener would be the best bet, but honestly, I usually just say "hi" and go from there.

Messages In This Thread