rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Brides and Divorce

Foreign Brides and Divorce

@holligan harry

i was back in the states a couple months ago anyway the subject of dating foreign women came up. i was asked by a group of mostly women about my experiences. i COULD have gone on a long tangent about the reasons why foreign women beat the hell out of american women. i settled for explaining that it takes less to make them(foreign women) happy. the american women said they could see how they makes sense. i felt if i had said any more it would have erupted into a perverbial WW3.

american women like aussie and uk women dont understand how low their market value is when compared to EE, SEA AND LA women. as an american who has dated foreign women there is no going back. the real irony is that western men are probably the most desirable men in the world but its not until you leave your respective homeland(us,western europe, australia) that you realize your own high market value as a man in the global sexual marketplace.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread