rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

The Roosh V PT/Physiotherapy Thread

Quote: (01-27-2013 12:31 PM)elmanuel Wrote:  

I'm studying to be a physiotherapist, awesome to have one on here!

I have inguinal hernia surgery in two weeks. I'm 24 years old. I contracted the hernia over a year ago but first chose the conservative route. I haven't been able to play sports at the level I want to again so I have opted for the surgery.
I want to be able to run, do Brasilian jiu jitsu and lift weights again without pain and restrictions.

Since you work with elite sport teams you probably did this proces a few times. How would your rehab schedule look like and what exercises do you feel are important to implement in the rehab?

I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but where do you have your hernia? I'm asking that because my dad had one near the spine and he ended temporally paraplegic.

To the op, I just started going to the gym, and since day 1 I've experienced a pain in my left elbow that doesn't let me to exercise well. I've always had it but going to the gym worsens it.

Body Chart: Left Elbow
Mechanism of injury: Always had it.
Aggravating factors: Stretching my elbow, having my arm on 90 degrees, having tension on my elbow
Easing factors: The pain is temporally reduced when I put enough tension on my elbow to crack it.

I was making some research and found that I may have some elbow syndrome or shit but I'm not sure.

Messages In This Thread